Full Application - Erection of agricultural workers dwelling at Valley View Farm, Hayfield Road, Chinley
Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: APPROVED (In accordance with officer recommendation with additional or amended condition|(s))
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Board Room, Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell
Mr P Ancell
Cllr D Birkinshaw, Cllr P Brady, Cllr C Carr, Mr R Helliwell, Cllr Mrs C Howe and Cllr Mrs K Potter
Cllr Mrs C Howe left the meeting during discussion of this item due to a prejudicial interest
In accordance with the Authority’s Standing Orders, the meeting voted to continue its business beyond three hours.
An amended recommendation was tabled at the committee following the withdrawal of the objection by the Highways Authority. The officer confirmed that the submitted agricultural report demonstrated the proposal meets the functional and financial tests within policy which supported the principle of development. The officer’s request for a minor detailed change to the rear door and window arrangement was noted.
The following spoke under the Public Participation at Meetings Scheme:
· Ros Griffin – Supporter
· Mrs Gill – Objector
· Ruth Woodcock (Agent) and David Rogers (applicant) shared 3 minutes.
The Officer recommendation to approve the application was moved and seconded, put to the vote and carried
That the application be APPROVED subject to prior entry into a planning obligation to control the occupancy of the dwelling and prevent the separate sale of land in ownership, the new house and existing buildings and subject to the following conditions or modifications:
1. Statutory time limit for implementation.
2. In accordance with specified approved plans subject to the window being separated from the rear door frame.
3. No development shall commence until finished floor levels have been submitted and approved. Development to be carried out in accordance with approved details.
4. Prior approval of detailed scheme of landscaping prior to first occupation of dwelling. Landscaping to be implemented prior to first occupation of dwelling / within the first planting season following.
5. Underground service lines on land within the applicant’s ownership and control.
6. Foul drainage shall be disposed of to a package treatment plant in accordance with approved details.
7. Prior approval of space for site accommodation, storage of plant and materials and manoeuvring of site operative’s and visitor’s vehicles during construction.
8. Prior approval and implementation of scheme for parking spaces and turning area.
9. Prior approval and implementation of bin storage area.
10. Stonework to be natural gritstone in accordance with approved sample panel.
11. Roof to be natural blue slate in accordance with approved sample.
12. Timber windows and doors and painted finish.
13. Other design details including flush cement pointed roof verges and black rainwater goods.
14. Agricultural occupancy restriction.
15. Removal of permitted developments for alterations and extensions to dwelling.
Cllr Mrs C Howe returned to the meeting following consideration of this item.
Publication date: 04/01/2018
Date of decision: 08/12/2017
Decided at meeting: 08/12/2017 - Planning Committee