Chief Executive's Report (SLF)
- Meeting of National Park Authority, Friday 22nd May 2020 10.00 am (Item 29/20)
- View the background to item 29/20
The Chief Executive thanked the Chair and Members for their support and outlined the following key areas:
- Community Support – clear messaging on support for communities including asking visitors to consider the impact of their visit and the safety of the communities.
- All Authority owned car parks had been opened to relieve the pressure on roads and communities with a trial car park status report system providing information regarding which car parks were open or full. It was confirmed that all other visitor-facing services remained closed.
- Rangers were working with the police and continued to monitor the high fire risk.