Internal Audit 2019/20 Annual Report (DH)
- Meeting of National Park Authority, Friday 22nd May 2020 10.00 am (Item 30/20)
- View the background to item 30/20
Ian Morton, Audit Manager, Veritau, introduced the report and confirmed that there were no special investigations during the year and the overall opinion of the Head of Internal Audit on the framework of governance, risk management and control operating in the Authority in 2019/20 was that it provided Substantial Assurance.
A qualification had been added to the report in light of the current coronavirus pandemic which had occurred at the end of the audit year but Veritau had no specific concerns regarding the Authority’s approach.
The Internal Audit team thanked Officers for their cooperation throughout the year.
The recommendation as set out in the report was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
- To note and accept the 2019/20 Annual Report from the Internal Auditors as set out in Appendix 1 of the report.
- Internal Audit 201920 Annual Report_v2, item 30/20 PDF 282 KB
- Appendix 1 Internal Audit 201920 Annual Report, item 30/20 PDF 765 KB