Full Application - Construction of a timber framed porch between the house and the barns to create a more practical entrance at Hayes Farm, Longnor (NP/SM/0420/0373 TM)
The Planning Officer introduced the report.
Members agreed that the application had a good design which could easily be removed if required.
The recommendation by Officer to approve the report was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions or modifications:
1. 3 year implementation period.
2. The development shall not be carried out other than in complete accordance with the specified amended plans.
3. All timber shall be painted a dark recessive colour.
4. Climate change mitigation measures to be implemented
- 0420-0373_Hayes Farm-Longnor, item 109/20 PDF 306 KB
- 0420-0373 – Hayes Farm, Longnor, item 109/20 PDF 326 KB