Full Application - Proposed facilities for Hayfield Football and Community Sports Club at land off Bank Vale Road, Hayfield (NP/HPK/0320/0284 AM)
The Chair and Vice Chair of Committee had visited the site the previous day and had viewed the area from the road.
The Planning Officer introduced the item and informed Members that some amendments had been made to the original submission to simplify the plans. The building would be restricted to use as a class E building and no increase in traffic was expected.
The Planning Officer suggested an additional condition to require the removal of the shipping containers currently on the site, to be removed before the development is brought into use.
The recommendation to approve the application with additional conditions was moved.
Members were assured that the siting of the building close to the housing estate was the best location and that the layout of the building and the location of the main entrance helped the design to minimise noise.
The motion to approve the application with an additional condition was seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions or modifications.
1. Statutory three year time limit for implementation.
2. In accordance with specified amended plans.
3. Implementation of tree protection measures before any other development commences.
4. Provision of widened access prior to any other development commencing (other than implementation of tree protection measures).
5. Agreement and implementation of construction compound, parking and storage before any other development commences.
6. Agreement of detailed landscaping plan (including replacement tree planting, car park surfacing and hardstanding). Implementation before first occupation of the development.
7. Development to be carried out in accordance with protected species report and outside of breeding bird season (March to September).
8. Detailed scheme of ecological enhancement measures to be agreed and implemented before first occupation of the development.
9. No external lighting other than in accordance with approved scheme.
10. Air source heat pump to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved.
11. Solar photovoltaic panels and battery storage system to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved.
12. Electric vehicle charging points and secure cycle storage to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved.
13. Design details including narrower front porch element, natural gritstone sample panel and blue slate roof. Obscure glazing to windows.
14. Restrict use to assembly and leisure only notwithstanding the Use Class Order.
15. Underground service
16. Two shipping containers currently on site to be removed prior to the development being brought into use.
- 0320-0284_Hayfield football club, item 108/20 PDF 333 KB
- 0320-0284 – Hayfield Football Club, item 108/20 PDF 753 KB