Full Application - New roof and build up walls in limestone on existing store, The Green, Main Street, Chelmorton (NP/DDD/0121/0013 TM)
Mr Helliwell re-joined the meeting and took back the Chair at 2.19pm.
Cllr Chapman left the meeting as he had declared a prejudicial interest on this item..
The Planning Officer introduced the report and confirmed that the application had come before the committee due to the Applicant’s spouse being a member of the committee.
A motion to approve the application in accordance with the Officer recommendation was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
To APPROVE the application subject to the following conditions or
· 3 year implementation period.
· The development shall not be carried out other than in complete accordance with the specified plans.
· All new stonework including lintels, sills, quoins and surrounds shall be in natural stone, coursed, laid and pointed to match the existing dwelling house.
· The new roofs shall be clad with concrete pantile to match the dwelling
house. The roof verge(s) shall be flush cement pointed, with no barge boards or projecting timberwork.
· Climate change mitigation measures to be implemented
- 7 - 0121-0013_The Green-Chelmorton- New Roof - build up existing walls, item 36/21 PDF 301 KB
- Item 11 - The Green, Main Street, Chelmorton, item 36/21 PDF 445 KB