Listed Building Consent- Change of use of barns to create 2 holiday cottages with associated works to buildings; minor alterations to listed farmhouse to enable its use as a holiday cottage; associated works to access at Greenwood Farm, Sheffield Road, Hathersage (NP/DDD/1220/1212 EG)
This item was discussed by members as part of Agenda Item 8.
A motion to approve the application in accordance with the Officer recommendation and with additional conditions regarding the boundary wall and the balustrade on the existing staircase, was moved and seconded.
To APPROVE the application subject to the following conditions:
1. Commence development within 3 year time limit.
2. Carry out in accordance with amended plans.
3. Use of barn conversions regulated to holiday use only and maintained ancillary to farmhouse and in one planning unit.
4. Removal of Permitted Development rights.
5. Conversion to take place within the shell of the existing buildings – no rebuilding.
6. Conditions to secure minor detailed design matters – soil vent pipe, rain water goods, vents, verge detail etc.
7. Conditions to secure detailed landscaping scheme with implementation including parking and access works before occupation.
8. Landscape scheme to incorporate stone boundary walls to define new domestic curtilages with the area for barn 1 reduced and defined in accordance with detailed plan to be agreed.
9. Secure detailed programme of works to meet PDNPA built environment recommendations (pipework and electric routing to listed buildings etc.)
10. Conditions to secure archaeological recording
11. Scheme of ecological mitigation to be implemented as agreed with PDNPA ecology
12. No development to commence until the applicant has signed an agreement with Highway Authority for the implementation of mitigation works and maintenance of trees for the highway works and visibility splay on verge opposite the entrance.
13. Submission of revised sustainability scheme to meet policy CC1 incorporating air source heat pump(s)
14. Additional condition regarding the height of the boundary wall to be agreed
15. Additional condition regarding the balustrade on the existing staircase to be agreed.
- 6 - 1220-1212_Greenwood Farm LBC JK checked, item 35/21 PDF 372 KB
- Items 9+10 - Greenwood Farm, Hathersage, item 35/21 PDF 630 KB