2021/22 Year End Performance Report, 2021/22 Performance and Business Plan and 2022/23 Corporate Risk Register (A91941/EF)
- Meeting of National Park Authority, Friday 20th May 2022 10.00 am (Item 38/22)
- View the background to item 38/22
The report, which provided Members with a set of performance monitoring information for review and approval for the third year of the 2019-2024 Corporate Strategy, was presented by the Head of Information and Performance Management.
Members discussed the report and the following points were raised which required further consideration by Officers:
· KPI 2b- That the final sentence in the Issues Arising column be removed.
· With regards to Birds of Prey, that given the loss of two Hen Harriers and an emerging trend of egg theft, the Birds of Prey initiative will be reviewed to see what other steps can be taken.
· That Managers and Members need to ensure that they show their appreciation to staff who have worked very hard during the pandemic and maintained their professionalism.
· That delays in determining planning applications came with a reputational risk and so it was important that this was closely monitored.
Cllr Chapman left the meeting at 12.00.
A motion to support the recommendation, with the second recommendation amended to extend the delegation to cover “any necessary amendments in light of the changes to the emerging Defra Grant Funding Agreement in consultation with the Chair of the Authority” was proposed and seconded, put to the vote and carried.
1. That the Q4 and year end performance report, given in Appendix 1of the report, had been reviewed and any actions to address issues agreed.
2. To approve the Performance and Business Plan content in Appendix 2a and 2b of the report with completion of details and any necessary amendments in light of the changes to the emerging Defra Grant Funding Agreement delegated to the Interim Chief Executive, in consultation with the Chair of the Authority, to allow publication by the statutory deadline of 30 June.
3. That the 2021/22 year end corporate risk register given in Appendix 3 of the report had been reviewed and the status of risks accepted.
4. That the start of year 2022/23 corporate risk register given in Appendix 4 of the report had been reviewed and the proposed risks agreed.
5. To note the status of complaints, Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations requests, given in Appendix 5 of the report.
- EF Year End Performance Report 2021-22 Performance and Business Plan and Corporate Risk Register, item 38/22 PDF 328 KB
- EF Appendix 1 - 2021-22 Q4 Performance report, item 38/22 PDF 527 KB
- EF Appendix 2a - Performance and Business Plan 2021-22 draft content, item 38/22 PDF 440 KB
- EF Appendix 2b - Strategic Interventions 2022-23 for P&BP, item 38/22 PDF 492 KB
- EF Appendix 3 - Corporate Risk Register 2021-22 Q4, item 38/22 PDF 648 KB
- EF Appendix 4 - Corporate Risk Register 2022-23 Year Start Final, item 38/22 PDF 749 KB
- EF Appendix 5 - 2021-22 Q4 and year end Complaints, Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations enquir, item 38/22 PDF 419 KB