Approval of Holme Valley Neighbourhood Plan to submit for Referendum (AM)
The report was introduced by the Policy & Communities Manager who confirmed that the plan referred to an area which partly came under Kirklees Council who had already approved the plan.
A motion to approve the plan as per Officer recommendation was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That Members, in accordance with paragraph 12 of Schedule 4B of the 1990 Town and Country Planning Act:
1. Approved that following the inclusion of the Examiner’s recommended modifications into the Plan (as set out in Appendix 1 of the report), the Plan meets the basic conditions such that it can proceed to a referendum;
2. Approved publication of a formal decision statement detailing the Authority’s response to the Examiner’s recommendations (Appendix 2 of the report);
3. Determined that the referendum boundary will cover the designated Holme Valley Neighbourhood Area only.
- Approval of Holme Valley Neighbourhood Plan for referendum, item 97/21 PDF 404 KB
- Holme Valley Appendix 1- Post examination schedule of mods, item 97/21 PDF 774 KB
- Holme Valley Appendix 2- Decision Statement, item 97/21 PDF 353 KB
- Holme Valley Appendix 3 - Holme Valley NP - policies as submited and as modified by examiner, item 97/21 PDF 564 KB