Full Application - Erection of mixed use garage, office, workshop and storage building associated with Moorlands Farm at Moorlands Farm, Moorlands Lane, Froggatt. (NP/DDD/0421/0431 SPW)
Members had visited the site on the previous day.
The Planning Officer introduced the item. Planning Approval had been granted in 2017 but that had now expired, the new application had slight amendments to the original but Officers were happy to approve the changes and grant new permission.
A motion to approve the application in line with the Officer recommendation was moved and seconded.
Members requested that an additional condition be added regarding lighting. Officers suggested the following condition:
· No external lighting other than in accordance with a scheme that shall first have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Authority.
The Members that had moved and seconded the approval agreed with the additional condition.
The motion to approve the application in line with Officer recommendation subject to the additional condition was voted on and carried.
To APPROVE the application in line with the Officer recommendation and subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun within 3 years from the date of this permission.
2. The development hereby permitted shall not be carried out otherwise than in complete accordance with the following approved plans: drawing numbers '01' Rev B and '02' Rev C, PL_02A and specifications, subject to the following conditions or modifications:
3. Prior to the first occupation of the development hereby approved a detailed scheme for landscaping (including tree and shrub planting) shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the National Park Authority. Once approved, the planting shall be carried out within the first planting seasons following completion or occupation of the development. Any trees dying, being severely damaged or becoming seriously diseased shall be replaced within the next planting season with trees of an equivalent size and species or in accordance with an alternative scheme agreed in writing by the Authority before any trees are removed.
4. Notwithstanding the approved plans, prior to the installation of the glazed vehicular door to the south elevation, full details of the door and glazing shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the National Park Authority. The details shall provide for 'hit and miss boarding' with vertically boarded timber with single recessed glazed panels between in a repeating pattern. The development thereafter shall not be carried out other than in complete accordance with the approved plans and shall be permanently so maintained thereafter.
5. All door openings shall be provided with natural gritstone lintels and all window openings shall be provided with natural gritstone lintels and cills.
6. The gutters shall be fixed directly to the stonework with brackets and without the use of fascia boards. There shall be no projecting or exposed rafters.
7. The roof verges shall be flush cement pointed, with no barge boards or projecting timberwork.
8. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning General Permitted Development Order 2015, (or any order revoking and re-enacting that order) the building hereby approved shall be used for a mixture of garaging, storage, office and studio as shown on approved plan drawing number '02' Rev C ancillary to Moorlands Farm and for no other purposes. The development hereby approved and the existing dwelling shall be retained as a single planning unit.
9. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning General Permitted Development Order 2015 (or any order revoking and re-enacting that order) no alterations to the external appearance of the building hereby approved shall be carried out without the National Park Authority's consent.
10. The garages shall remain available for use for garaging of vehicles at all times.
11. No external lighting other than in accordance with a detailed scheme that shall first have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Authority.
- 0421-0431_Ctte report for Moorlands Farmbjt, item 91/21 PDF 180 KB
- Item 7- Moorlands Farm, Moorlands Lane, Froggatt, item 91/21 PDF 613 KB