Full Application - Proposed Agricultural Building Extensions to Store Fodder and Livestock at Ollerbrook Farm, Edale (NP/HPK/0621/0625, AM)
Cllr D Chapman and Mr R Helliwell left the meeting due to a personal and prejudicial interest. Mr K Smith took over the role of Chair.
Members had visited the site on the previous day.
The Planning Officer introduced the application which alongside the extensions also included amendments to the recently built agricultural building. The Officer requested an additional condition to specify the location of the new wall to replace the post and wire fence line for significant landscape conservation and screening benefits, and to add a reasonable time period to the condition.
Members supported the application and were pleased to see the use of PV tiles included in the application.
A motion to approve the application in line with the Officers recommendation and subject to the conditions set out in the report plus an additional condition regarding the location and building of a wall was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions:
1. Statutory three year time limit.
2. The development shall be carried out in accordance with specified amended plans and specification.
3. No development shall commence until the root protection areas around all retained trees have been fenced off. No storage of plant, materials or spoil shall take place within the fenced area at any time and the fencing shall remain in place until all construction works are completed (including external landscape works).
4. New tree planting shall be carried out within three months from the date of this permission. New drystone walling shall be completed before the completion or first use of the extensions hereby approved.
5. The new drystone wall shall be natural gritstone to match the construction and height of the existing drystone wall to be demolished.
6. The sheeting for the roof and walls at the time of erection be factory colour-coated to BS 5252 Ref. No. 18B29 (slate blue) and thereafter the sheets shall not be repainted or replaced other than that colour without the prior written approval of the National Park Authority.
7. The south elevation external walls shall be clad in treated Yorkshire boarding and shall be permanently so maintained.
8. The concrete panels to the south elevation external walls shall be clad with natural gritstone to match the existing building.
9. The solar panels shall be installed before the completion or first use of the extensions hereby approved.
10. The development hereby permitted shall not be used for the keeping of pigs or poultry at any time.
11. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning General Permitted Development Order 2015, (or any order revoking and re-enacting that order) the building hereby permitted shall not be used for any other purpose other than for purposes related directly to agriculture as defined by s.336 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, and subject to the restriction in Condition 10 above.
12. When the building hereby permitted is no longer required for the purposes of agriculture it shall be dismantled, removed from the site and the site shall be restored to its former levels and condition as a grassed paddock.
13. That the relocated dry stone wall be constructed along the line of the current post and wire boundary fence.
- 0621-0625_Ollerbrook Farm Jk checked, item 16/22 PDF 326 KB
- Item 8 - Ollerbrook Farm, Edale, item 16/22 PDF 4 MB