Full Application - Re-Levelling and new drainage to the 2 existing soccer pitches. Additional car parking spaces and amendment to the previous consented pavilion application NP/HPK/0320/0284 at Hayfield Football and Community Sports Club at land off Bank Vale Road, Hayfield (NP/HPK/1021/1118, KW)
Mr Helliwell returned to the meeting and resumed the Chair.
Members had visited the site on the previous day.
The Head of Planning introduced the report, and informed Members of a correction to the report at paragraph 66 where the sentences had been repeated. The Head of Planning informed Members that although there had been some objections from the local community regarding flooding issues, it was felt that some of the drainage and flooding issues may not be directly related to the application site, and that detailed drainage information had been submitted to the Local Authority Drainage Officer who concluded that the proposals were acceptable subject to conditions.
Members considered that this was well thought out scheme and would relieve some of the parking issues on the lane, but asked for a condition limiting the use of the site to overcome neighbourliness and amenity concerns. Members also asked that Condition 20 be reworded to make it clearer and that there was an additional Condition to ensure that bins were kept inside.
A motion to approve the application in accordance with the Officer recommendation subject to an additional condition regarding limiting the use of the site and bins being kept inside and the rewording of Condition 20 was moved, seconded ,put to the vote and carried.
That the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions or modifications.
1. Statutory three year time limit for implementation.
2. The development hereby permitted shall not be carried out otherwise than in complete accordance with the plans and further info submitted
3. Sample panels for stone walls to be approved
4. Window and door frames to be recessed 100m from external face of wall
5. Roof to be natural blue slate
6. Roof verges flush mortar pointed with no barge boards or projecting timberwork
7. Obscure glazing to changing room windows on south elevation
8. No external lighting unless a scheme is agreed prior
9. Prior to commencement, a Tree Protection Plan to be submitted and approved and implemented
10. Prior to the commencement of any other operations, site access made wider in accordance with Highway Authority recommendations.
11. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the plan approved by DCC Highways Officer showing the construction compound - HD-2017-SKl_018_8-10-21 (Car Park Area with Compound). The compound shall remain in situ during the entire construction period.
12. Development to be carried out in accordance with protected species report and outside of breeding bird season (March to September).
13. Detailed scheme of ecological enhancement measures to be agreed and implemented before first occupation of the development.
14. New service lines to be underground
15. Air source heat pump to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved. Solar photovoltaic panels and battery storage system to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved.
16. Electric vehicle charging points and secure cycle storage to be installed in accordance with details to be approved before the first occupancy of the development hereby approved.
17. Shipping containers on site to be removed prior to development being brought into use.
18. Restrict use to assembly and leisure only notwithstanding the Use Class Order.
19. No development shall take place until a detailed design and associated management and maintenance plan of the surface water drainage for the site, have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
20. Prior to commencement of the development, the applicant shall submit for approval details indicating how additional surface water run-off from the site will be avoided during the construction phase. The applicant may be required to provide collection, balancing and/or settlement systems for these flows. The approved system shall be operating to the satisfaction of the LPA, before the commencement of any works, which would lead to increased surface water run-off from site during the construction phase.
21. Prior to the first occupation of the development, a verification report carried out by a qualified drainage engineer must be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority. This must demonstrate that the drainage system has been constructed as per the agreed scheme (or detail any minor variations), provide the details of any management company and state the national grid reference of any key drainage elements (surface water attenuation devices/areas, flow restriction devices and outfalls).
22. Landscaping proposals pan to be implemented.
23. Prior to works being carried out, further details of car parking surfacing and any hardstanding, and the Trim Trail to be submitted and approved.
24. Bins are kept indoors.
- 1021-1118_Hayfield Football Club JK Checked, item 62/22 PDF 345 KB
- Item 8 - Land off Bank Vale Road, Hayfield, item 62/22 PDF 773 KB