Full Application - Alterations and change of use of outbuilding to dwelling for self-contained holiday let use at Hartington Cottages, Knowl Cottage, Market Place, Hartington (NP/DDD/0522/0598, FJ)
Cllr Brady returned to the meeting and resumed the Chair at 12.25
The report was presented by the Planning Officer who outlined the reasons for approval. He advised that the wood burning stove and flue, referred to in the report had now been omitted from the scheme.
The Planning Officer also confirmed that Officers considered there would not be
a significant degree of over shadowing and that the development would not be overbearing on neighbouring property.
A motion to approve the application in accordance with the Officer recommendation was moved and seconded put to the vote and carried.
To APPROVE the application subject to the following conditions
1. 3-year time limit
2. In accordance with the submitted/amended plans
3. Occupancy Restriction - short-let holiday accommodation ancillary to Knowl Cottage
4. All new doors and window frames to be of timber construction
5. All new windows and doors recessed from walls
6. Flue vent & rainwater goods to be finished in black
7. New stonework, mortar and roof tiles to match existing
8. Any external lighting scheme subject to approval
9. Hardstanding area for parking and manoeuvring to be retained
- 0522-0598_Hartington Cottages FJ, item 87/22 PDF 327 KB
- Item 8 - Hartington Cottages, Hartington, item 87/22 PDF 340 KB