Full Application - Demolition of existing agricultural building and replacement with a modern storage building, and the change of use of the existing traditional building to provide storage and office facilities for the estate ranger service of the n
Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: APPROVED (In accordance with officer recommendation with additional or amended condition|(s))
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Cllr Mrs L Roberts left the meeting.
The Planning Officer reported that condition 7 of the report was not required and was removed.
Members requested that the addition of nest boxes for both birds and bats be included in the conditions and that condition 3 of the report be strengthened to ensure that the use of the buildings is conducive to the farm.
The Officer recommendation to approve the application subject to changes to the conditions was moved and seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That the application be APPROVED subject to the following conditions:
1. 3 year time limit
2. Adopt submitted plans
3. Office/storage accommodation hereby approved to remain in the same ownership as Pump farmhouse.
4. New extension to be completed in accordance with approved plans before accommodation is first brought into use.
5. Parking and manoeuvring space to be provided and maintained.
6. Photograph survey including photographic scale of the internal fabric of the building to be undertaken and submitted prior to commencement.
7. Minor Design Details
8. Bird and Bat boxes to be incorporated into the building.
Publication date: 04/01/2018
Date of decision: 08/12/2017
Decided at meeting: 08/12/2017 - Planning Committee