There are a number of organisations which are independent from the Authority, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the Authority can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the Authority, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the Authority’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Campaign for National Parks
- Derbyshire Archeological Advisory Committee
- Derwent Valley Community Rail Partnership
- East Midland Councils
- Hope Valley and High Peak Community Rail Partnership
- Land Managers Forum
- Moors for the Future Partnership Group
- National Park Management Plan Advisory Group
- National Parks England
- National Parks Partnerships LLP - Annual Meeting
- Peak District Local Access Forum
- Peak District Local Nature Partnership
- Peak District National Park Foundation
- Peak District Partnership
- South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority
- Staffordshire Destination Management Partnership
- Stanage Forum Steering Group