Amendments to Standing Orders - Virtual meetings (JS)
- Meeting of National Park Authority, Friday 22nd May 2020 10.00 am (Item 33/20)
- View the background to item 33/20
The Democratic Services Manager introduced the report and confirmed that the proposals reflected the issues identified in a previous presentation to the Members Forum. The report provided clarification on the temporary changes during the Covid-19 Lockdown to support the Governments emergency legislation which would end in May 2021.
- To approve the temporary amendments to Standing Orders as set out in Appendix 1 of the report.
- To note the etiquette for virtual meetings of the Authority and its Committees as set out in Appendix 2 of the report.
The meeting adjourned for a short break at 12.15 and reconvened at 12.25 with Cllr B Lewis and Cllr Mrs G Heath leaving the meeting during this time.
- Amendments to Standing Orders - Virtual meetings, item 33/20 PDF 199 KB
- Appendix 1 - Proposed amendments to Standing Orders, item 33/20 PDF 383 KB
- Appendix 2 - Virtual Meetings Etiquette, item 33/20 PDF 462 KB