Budget 2021/22 (JW)
The Head of Finance introduced the report firstly advising that the report contained the following errors:
· The total amount in reserves at the 31st March 2020 was £6.409 Million.
· The estimate for the end of the next financial year is £5.176 Million
· This gives a usage figure of £1.234 million
· The Legal and Minerals reserve is estimated to be £500,000 at the end of 2021/22
A corrected copy of the report would be forwarded to Members after the meeting.
The recommendations as set out in the report were moved, seconded voted on and carried.
1. To approve Authority’s annual budget for the 2021/22 financial year as shown in Appendix 1 of the report.
2. To note the savings in Appendix 2 of the report that have been made to balance the 2021/22 revenue budget.
3. To note that the Authority’s revenue budget may need to be adjusted once the National Park Grant (NPG) for 2021/22 and details of the Farming in Protected Landscapes proposals are known, and authority to undertake any necessary modifications and acceptance of further funding is delegated to the Chief Executive in consultation with the Head of Finance and Head of Law.
4. To note the medium term financial position of the Authority in the period up to March 2025.
5. To note the position of the Capital Strategy and Reserves.
- Final Budget Report February 2021, item 8/21 PDF 323 KB
- Final Budget Report February 2021, item 8/21 PDF 318 KB
- Appendix 1a Budget Report 2021-22, item 8/21 PDF 657 KB
- Appendix 1b Budget Report 2021-22, item 8/21 PDF 371 KB
- Appendix 2 Budget Report 2021-22, item 8/21 PDF 351 KB
- Appendix 3 Budget Report 2021-22, item 8/21 PDF 104 KB