Approval of the Dore Neighbourhood Plan - to Submit for Referendum
- Meeting of Planning Committee, Friday 25th June 2021 10.00 am (Item 70/21)
- View the background to item 70/21
APPROVED (In accordance with Officer recommendation)
The Head of Planning introduced the report.
A motion to approve the proposal as recommended by Officers was moved, seconded, put to the vote and carried.
That in accordance with paragraph 12 of Schedule 4B of the 1990 Town and Country Planning Act that:
- The Authority approves that following the inclusion of the Examiner’s recommended modifications into the Plan (as set out in Appendix 1 attached to the report), the plan meets the basic conditions such that it can proceed to a referendum
- The Authority approves publication of a formal decision statement detailing the Authority’s response to the Examiner’s recommendations (as set out in Appendix 2 attached to the report)
- The Authority determines that the referendum boundary will cover the designated Dore Neighbourhood Area only.
- 25 June 2021 planning committee report - approval of Dore Neighbourhood Plan for referendum, item 70/21 PDF 329 KB
- Appendix 1 - schedule of modifications and SCC response, item 70/21 PDF 525 KB
- Appendix 2 - Decision Statement, item 70/21 PDF 320 KB
- Appendix 3 - submitted and modified policies applicbale to PDNPA, item 70/21 PDF 111 KB